Riders in the press
- Riders for Health was named as the fifth most effective health NGO and also achieved seventh in the innovation category in The Gloabl Journal's Top 100 NGOs publication.
- Riders are featured in 'The Art and Science of Delivery' by McKinsey & Company, in honour of the 10th anniversary of the Skoll World Forum.
- Riders’ work in Lesotho features on international news network, Al Jazeera.
- Riders work highlighted by ABC News in their global affairs series ‘Around the World with Christiane Amanpour.’
- A feature on Riders for Health entitled 'The suprising link between motorcycles and better African health care' was published in Forbes magazine.
- Riders for Health's work in the Gambia was featured in a film as part of the Uncommon Heroes series at Skoll World Forum.
- Riders’ work in Lesotho featured in BBC World documentary series ‘The Health Show’.
- Riders is used to exemplify the intersection between social entrepreneurship and international development in The Huffington Post.
- Actor, Matt le Blanc, discussed Riders for Health on Jay Leno’s The Tonight Show.
- Our work in Lesotho featured on Sky News on World AIDS Day.
- Our programme in Zambia featured in the BBC World series Alvin’s Guide to Good Business.
- Riders were featured in the New York Times by Nick Kristoff.
- Riders featured on American Motorcyclist’s December cover and feature article.
- Riders’ work featured on Trans World Sport.
- Riders featured as international charity in the Times Christmas appeal.
- Charley Boorman and Ewan McGreggor visit Riders’ programme in Kenya as part of The Long Way Down.
- Riders featured in BBC LifeLine appeal presented by Suzi Perry.
- A CNN documentary about our work in Kenya was presented by Christiane Amanpour.
- Riders' founders featured in Time magazine as ‘heroes of global health.’
- PBS documentary shown as part of Time magazine’s global health summit.
- For media enquiries relating to our work in Africa or social enterprise please contact communications manager, Matt Hann, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1604 889585.
- For media enquiries relating to our work with the motorcycling community please contact communications officer, Frankie Parrish, at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1604 889543.
- For all USA specific media enquiries please contact communications and outreach coordinator, Jake Fuchs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +00 (1)904 419 9433.