We do not yet run an official volunteering scheme in any of our country programmes but we are willing to take applications from skilled professionals from within the country or anywhere else in the world who wish to offer their services and learn more from our experts about world class vehicle management for healthcare.
Opportunities are available in:
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Data analysis
- Vehicle and fleet management
We do not provide opportunities for health workers as all health workers are employed directly by health organisations.
While we welcome applications of volunteering and are grateful to those who offer their help we must ensure that the experience is beneficial to the organisation and of value to the volunteer. For these reasons the following conditions are applied:
- All cost of travel, accommodation and living expenses would have to be paid for by the volunteer or their supporting organisation.
- Minimum time period would be at least two months and a full hand-over at the end of the time would be required.
- Prospective volunteers would be interviewed and only be accepted if we feel we can find a suitable fit that is mutually beneficial to both parties.
- Proof of relevant qualifications and/or experience would need to be provided.
Please send your CV and a cover letter showing the area you would like to volunteer in, the time you have available and when and which country you are interested in working in to: